Employment Opportunities at Global Precision Products, LLC
Global Precision Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are always looking for highly qualified and motivated people to join our team. If you are interested in a career at Global Precision Products, LLC, please e-mail your resume to:
Global Precision Products, LLC specializes in precision, production CNC machining using sophisticated state-of-the-art machines with 2 or 3 tools machining simultaneously.
Experienced CNC Swiss & CNC Turn/Mill Machinists
We are in need of machinists for direct hire on night shift. A minimum of 3 years machining experience is required. Good communication skills. Compensation: based on experience, with opportunities to advance quickly.
No recruiters please.
Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a company within mid-sized company, or a portion of the Human Resources function within a large company. The major areas the Human Resources Manager manages will include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure all new hire recruiting needs are met on time and on budget
- Coordination of employee performance reviews
- Employee conflict resolution
- Payroll requirement support
- Organizational development and support
- Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff member
- Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the corporate culture
- Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the executive team each month and make recommendations to improve the company’s current offerings
- Come up with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health program development and support
- Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations
- 10+ years of Human Resource experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Green or Black Belt training a plus