What Makes Us Different?
Mission: Sophisticated Technology and Expertise
Cutting-edge technology is vital to winning new business, but that is only half of the package. You need great people and great service to make it all come together. That’s what we believe at Global Precision Products, and we work hard to prove that every day. We look forward to the opportunity to earn and maintain your business.
Modern, State-of-the-Art Facility
- 25,000 square foot climate-controlled, highly automated state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and capabilities
- Modern metrology processes and capabilities
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- ITAR Registered
Service, Research and Investment Commitments Set Us Apart
- Your complex and demanding manufacturing requirements are addressed by carefully listening, then a plan is put into action to exceed your expectations and deliver as promised
- Committed to staying competitive and contributing to your bottom line, we research and invest in the latest cutting-edge technology, including new robotics available for CNC precision machining
Parts Machined Complete
We specialize in combining turning and milling in one machine, resulting in parts machined complete in one set-up.
Less Cycle Time Saves You Money
All machines are capable of a minimum of 2 or 3 tools machining simultaneously, resulting in less overall machining cycle time, which saves you money.
No Middle Man and No Rep Commissions
You deal directly with Global Precision Products, streamlining communications and saving you unnecessary costs.
Complete Control of the Process, Quality and Due Dates
Global Precision Products is a turnkey contract manufacturing service provider. Along with precision machining and corresponding quality systems, we take pride in managing material sourcing (standard metals and plastics, as well as exotic materials), new product introduction processes and product validations, and build-to-stock inventories and logistics.
- ITAR Registered
- Operational, personnel and facility policies and procedures maintain confidentiality with each customer
- Secured building monitored with controlled access
- Customer drawings are not circulated in areas accessible to other customers
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements are available as required